Yesterday was insane,I cannot believe so much was packed into one day.I have to say my boys were great because we had a lot to do and there wasn't a single moan,once.
They were so helpful too since I am not allowed to lift anything heavy so there they were loading and unloading stuff and even tidied up without me asking..............or maybe I just had a completely frazzled look on my face and they knew if they said anything I was likely to explode....who knows !
Phew,anyway I'm here quickly before another fairly busy morning starts.
Stuart starts his vacation tonight,so 2 weeks of being all together.
I hate the fact he has to take the construction 2 weeks vacation(especially since he doesn't even work in construction !!) but it is great to be able to spend so much time together.
We'll be here,there and everywhere for the next 2 weeks so the blog will not be active although I will try to post a layout once a week.....try :)
Really hoping the weather picks up.
Running.............really missing it.
I did try to go last Saturday since I woke up early but 2 KM in my shoulder gave up and I had to walk 4 KM home..... So I will not run for the next two weeks,making a total of nearly 4 weeks without it :( and hope everything is better and stronger and I can start again.
The official diagnosis is tendinitis in my bicep and rotator cuff.........because the previous twice I only rested it(because that's all I was told to do),it has become weak.So the only thing left is lift nothing heavy,avoid certain actions(like cleaning ha ha ha ha ha !!!)and to rest it,ice it and do strengthening exercises and hope for the best.
OK,a layout..not the one I have just finished because I haven't had time to photograph that yet but here's an older one that I am sure I have never shared here......
.jpg)
Made this one at the end of out cottage scrap weekend last September,it's one of my favourites.

4 comments:
I hope you have a nice 2 weeks with your husband!
gosh that seems soooooooooooo long ago eh ruth, love the title and hope your arms gets better while you are on holiday!
I love that clever title you used... great design, splitting it up like that! And your LOs are always so eye-catching. Such lovely photos and fun colours. :)
I hope your shoulder heals up quickly so life can get back to normal. Enjoy your time with your family, and take care.
xo Barb
Great layout!
Aw, too bad about your injury, but take care of yourself!! Haha, no cleaning, that's at least good :)
Enjoy your family time together!!
Post a Comment