Friday, February 20, 2009

TGIF !

Another week nearly over.It's been a long week.One more week before Spring Break and I'm not sure who's more excited about that me or the kids.

Went to another class yesterday,still aching from Tuesdays's and so this morning everything I do is accompanied by a small pitiful ow ! No pain no gain :)

I'll leave you with this super quick one I did last month........

I have been dying to use that American Crafts paper ever since I bought it a while ago.I loved it,one because it's polkas dots and two because it reminded me of a malamine beaker we had in the bathroom when I was a kid !

2 comments:

rocklady said...

we are like 2 peas in a pod ruth, i love polka dots too, but i'm sure you know that already, always have, always will, love the blue & orange too! so what's the plan for spring break, any plans? and thanks for the info on the skimmer! :)

Unknown said...

Lovely bright colours here Ruth, makes me ache for summer, especially tonight with this bitter cold!