This week seems to have flown by.
The snow is slowly melting,I can see bits of green and plants are beginning to come to life !
Anyway,Friday is layout day,so scrapbook talk :)
March flew by but I managed to create 7 pages,including 1 older layout so my total so far this year is up to 24,yeah me !
I'm trying to work through my pile of planned(ish)layouts.Sometimes when I think I want to scrap but then don't know quite what I want to do. I either start organising or pull out photo's,often older ones I've not got round to scrapping yet.Then I put together papers and bits and pieces I think I might like to use.More often than not they sit in the 'to be done' folder for far longer than they should because I'll find new pictures I want to use instead !
Anyway this week I pulled 2 things from the file........one is still waiting to be finished but this one,my first layout of April,I whipped up in an hour.....Only because it's pretty much a direct lift of this one here.
This has sat in that folder for over a year and of course like most things I drag out of there,I ended up changing what I had originally picked out.I love making layouts this simple but then I feel a pang of guilt with all the paper that I own !This was done last month,it started off squarer than this,not sure what happened,it started off loosely based on this one I showed last week......
I love that photo,I've tried many times to sneak pictures like this but they always see me and it's not the same,this time I did it ! The journaling which you won't be able to read because I squeezed it in around the edge,just fitting it on.Explains how Ol will always go and lie on Ad if he finds him laying around,on the floor or sofa.Ad always says he tries to push him off but I don't think he tries very hard.....Ol just adores his brother.Completely off topic but I just saw a marmot(groundhog) go across the back of the garden......there goes all the new growth !
So far no plans this weekend but I think it will start with one of these !!
We should start to tackle the list of jobs that need to be finished around the house.All those projects that get started and then for whatever reason,often a small one,end up not quite completed,couple of things in the bathroom and kitchen,shelves in Ad's room.Then starts the list of things that need to be started......such as paint Ol's room,the woodwork in the living/dining room,maybe even our bedroom,since it's the one room that we've done nothing to since we moved in.
Also need to remember to take a photo for my photo a day project

1 comment:
okay i'm not nuts, i thought i had commented on this one. love the 'fall boys' the best, but they are both fantastic my friend!
Post a Comment