Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday Morning !

Did you like my not terribly clever play on words title !!

Just here to post a couple of layouts.
I've been working on last years Halloween layouts and have decided once and for all they are not my favourite subject to scrap along with Christmas.Which is why I have probably not got round to doing them before now.
Not overly happy with either of these,although Oliver really likes his because "it's purple like froggy"

The journaling tells how poor Ol kept being called a witch,he wasn't too pleased about that,at all !
This ones relatively simple.
I did this one of the both of them and Ad's together using practically the same papers,only I can't show you Ad's page as I have to reprint the pictures.... I messed up :)

I did at least get to use my favourite colour combo although nothing says Halloween quite as well as a big red star don't you think ;-)
I think it's safe to say I am am severely lacking in Halloween products.....well ones that go with red and purple anyway. I did at least get to use a piece of BG's black tie.......talk about digging through my stash for something that would go !

Long weekend ahead,nothing set in stone as of yet although it will probably involve all of these but probably not in this order !

  • Margaritas
  • Sushi
  • Garden tidying up
  • An egg hunt
  • Chocolate :)
  • Taking down the tempo
  • Roast lamb
  • A long walk
  • Photo taking
  • Cheesecake
  • Scrapping
  • Movie watching

I'll be back Monday.........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great los ruth, even though you are not fond of them, i am!!! :)

your list could be mine except not lamb, roast beef and yourkshire pudding and just yesterday i said to reg, i think i'll make a cheese cake for dessert for sunday, how is that for coincidence! ;)

patti

Mary-Ann said...

I love these layouts. What no rub on bats or pumpkins? Shame on you! I particularly like the black and red one - although here halloween is blcak and orange (just in case you've forgotten because you've been away for so long!)
I looked at flights today just to see how much it would cost for the four of us to come out. Boo hiss!!! Too much at present but I promise you we will before Ad leaves home!
We also having roast Lamb - well slow cooked - doing it in SC for about 12 hours. MMmmmmmmm

Barb said...

Sounds like you have a GREAT weekend planned!! :)

I like your LOs... and I'm with you on not being inspired to scrap Halloween or Christmas, although I'm trying hard to change that, since those are two of my boys' favourite days of the year! lol