Only managed to scrap 1 page this week and rather than show that or my remaining 2 Halloween layouts, I'll dedicate this Friday layout slot to Ad.
I will confess that Ad's albums are considerably thinner than Ol's.Mainly because I started to scrap when he was older and it's a pain having to go through packets and packets of older photo's.I am trying to remedy that through,slowly,very slowly ! I have managed at least 1 older page each month so far.
Anyway these 2 are newer ones......
This one I did back in January.
One of 2 pages I did after having a guilty moment about the amount of paper owed versus used.Despite the amount of paper here(for me anyway) and the tilted photo I like this one.Journaling talks about having to deal with situations you may not like but will help you grow stronger.
This one I made back in March.........
This is my favourite page I have made this year so far and my first layout with computer journaling,only because I was too scared to write on the photo for fear of messing it up ! Love that BG paper and was desperate to use it and I love those OA letter stickers too except the V looked like a U and looked like I couldn't spell,so I cut up a #7 and used that instead.
- More raking and yard work
- Stacking wood in the garage
- A good curry
- Baseball tryouts
- Dinner with girlfriends
- Wine !
- A bit of scrapping
- Photo taking,of course
- Hoovering out the cars.....boring but has to be done !
Until Monday..........

6 comments:
I had to check to make sure I was really on your blog when I saw that tilted picture ;) Lovely layouts as always! Are you going to share your curry recipe? I am craving Indian food lately!
These are gorgeous Ruth!
oh my gosh, they are gorgeous ruth, but have to admit the 'almost twelve' is my favorite too, it's hypnotic!
I love your lay outs Ruth, I like the paper, an nice difference to your usual but great pages!!
Can't beleive how quick the boys grow up!!
I love the 12 one! Until now my favourite of yours was one of Stuart and the boys in their hats in the long grass but this might have uzurped it! Love the oranges.
Oh my, a tilted picture! I love it. You should let go more often! lol
And the computer journalling is different for you too. Love the look of it on the photo... love the papers and products you used.
Always so much inspiration here, Ruth! :)
Post a Comment