Friday, April 24, 2009

Short and Sweet

This one's going to be short and sweet because I'm supposed to be resting my arm (I've aggravated an old problem and typing/computer stuff makes it worse)but I can't not have a post on a Friday.

This week has flown by,in fact April seems to be flying by.

So a layout......
I made this one straight after making the one I showed of Ad last week.It's pretty much a straightforward lift,I couldn't resist.......I love making Fall pages,sorry it's so small but the title reads,natures best toy...hours and hours of fall fun.

I don't have another layout,I do but I'm behind on photographing them. I do have the first 16 images from my photo a day challenge I've been doing with Patti.It's been fun and can't believe it's nearly over ........

This should go bigger.I had a nature/garden theme this month and now things are beginning to grow it's becoming a little easier and hard somedays to pick one !

Busy weekend ahead as it's my baby's birthday on Saturday......he'll be 7,I can't believe it and he's super excited we've had a count down going on all month.

6 comments:

Nathalie (famille1999) said...

Too bad I fell of the wagon right from the start for this month photo-a-day... :( I've been loving all your pictures and your theme. And I also love your LO. They always look so crisp and clean and gorgeous! :)

Have a great weekend and take care of your arm!

Ann Costen said...

I love fall layouts too but mine never end up as crisp as yours! Take care of your arm, I hope it gets better soon! And..where's my curry recipe :P

rocklady said...

love the lift, why not lift when the original is so wonderful!!! :) i'm really loving your garden theme photos and yes take care of that arm, you need it for next weekend! ;)

Josée said...

Your page is gorgeous and your pictures are wonderful. I always enjoy looking at your work!!

Barb said...

Love your photos! Love the garden theme. Spring is just wonderful for taking pictures! :)

And your LO... I love that too. Makes me want to run out and scraplift your scraplift of yourself. lol

Hey, rest up and take care of your arm. Happy weekend! :)

Mary-Ann said...

Hope Oliver has great birthday xxx