Friday, June 19, 2009

TGIF :)

I went on my first proper date with my husband to TGI Friday's so it always makes me laugh to myself when I write that ! I remember that night so well,I should write it down and do a page.

Busy,busy week but a good busy.Mum arrived safe and sound,although she always checks in so early that it always mean her luggage seems to make it last off the plane.....I had 2 tired boys desperate to stay up and greet her,at least school is all but done.

Ad had a sleepover at the school last night as part of the grade 6 graduation celebrations.I have no idea how it went since he wanted to stay at school for today(they had the option of having today off) I have a feeling I will have one tired boy tonight though,as the kids all seemed in high spirits when I dropped him off last night.

Not much else,still keeping on top of our photo a day challenges,it's fun.
Hoping the weather improves for this weekend since it would be nice to spend a lazy day outdoors for Fathers day.

I'll leave you with a new double page layout,made with the photo montage I posted from Victoria day weekend...



Hopefully I'll be back next week sometime to post something.

5 comments:

rocklady said...

beautiful here and even more impressive irl, i just love your nature, multi-photo layouts ruth!

JulieS said...

Beautifully framed, beautifully layed out, gorgeous photos as always and the perfect little bit of striped paper. :)

Anonymous said...

Amazing LO... again!

Barb said...

Oh wow, what a great two pager... love your photos too, Ruth!

Anonymous said...

Love that you used so many pictures for this layout, you always make it look good !

Carine