Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday

Here already,again ?
That midweek day off has thrown us again.
My lovely pal Carine and her gang came over for a BBQ for Canada day so that was fun,despite the crappy weather.........we did manage to at least sit out and eat,even if it was in the gazebo.I had fully intended to take a whole bunch of photo's but didn't end up even getting my camera out......Maybe the month of a photo a day has worn me out :)
Speaking of which..........


Not a great montage since I tend to take a lot of off center pictures but here's all 30 pictures from June (It should be 31 since one was a 2 photo challenge but I missed a day and never had the opportunity to do it.) They can all be found here.

I didn't get my time to scrap this week :(
I ended up placing all my pages since January in the correct albums......that was a job in it's self.
So,I made 6 pages in June most of those in the first week,which brings the total this year up to 48 pages.
Since it's Friday and I like to post a layout........


This ones from NSD weekend back in May,I decided it was about time I used that paper.

I'm really hoping the weather picks up for the weekend as we have fun plans.All this rain may be good for the garden but it's not fun when you have visitors.

5 comments:

JulieS said...

So nice and so impressive that he does that. It must be nice not to have to nag and plead and threaten every night! ;)

Ann Costen said...

Love the layout, I don't think I've ever seen you use shaped papers like that before! Your boy will be very thankful for his good habits as he gets on with his schooling...I wish I had good habits like that when I went to university LOL.

rocklady said...

love to see the month's photos in a mosaic, it's so cool and that is one super lo missy!

Barb said...

Congrats on putting your LOs away. I have a stack of 12x12s and 8.5x11s that dates back to about December. I need albums. *sigh*

Love your LO... great depth of field in those shots!

Anonymous said...

Always a pleasure to come over and have the men cooking :) Still looking for the deers though... one day.

48 pages ! That's pretty good. I have no idea how many I've made but I should count them, I always aim for 100 a year :)

Carine