I finished this one the other day but only just got around to photographing it.
It's for the challenge this week at the American Crafts blog.
I only had paper from that line but I did use 3 pieces of it........
.jpg)
American Crafts Supplies:
Paper....Junior Line.......'We're number 1 !' 'Boom !' 'Radical !'
Thickers...................Rootbeer Float
Rub-ons....................Lauren
Sticker....................Remarks Journaling Book 2
Other supplies: Cardstock....Bazzill
Back tomorrow with another layout.

4 comments:
Great page Ruth! I love the mix of the b&w and color pictures! Good luck with the drawing! :) I couldn't participate this week since I didn't any of the Junior line. And I'll probably won't be able to participate to next week's either since I don't have any of that glitter cardstock.
love this page!
i love this one ruth, don't know why i never bought any of this pp, you make it look so good, cute photos of oliver too!
Absolutely gorgeous ! Love how fun and bright this page is :)
Carine
Post a Comment