Friday, November 20, 2009

Upcoming weekend.....

......is going to be,nice and easy,just the way it should be !
No plans other than dinner with some friends,that should be fun since it's been way too long.

So it's Friday and I need to post a layout.
This is another from the scrap weekend.
I'm not one for added 'cute' to my pages.
But,Julie had these adorable bug Jolee's stickers that I never would have bought,mainly because I never even think to go and look at them.......


It couldn't have been more perfect for the page and nor could that BG paper that I had only just bought.
Everything Ol names,he just adds a 'e' sound to it as in 'Froggy' 'Batty' and 'Snakey' to name a few !!
So the caterpillar was 'Cattie' and the friend he found later for Cattie was called 'Pillie' so that's what this page is about,that and the fact he's so desperate for a pet he spent the day tending to caterpillars !

Have a good weekend :)

6 comments:

Mary-Ann said...

Get him a real pet for goodness sake!!!!

rocklady said...

such a pretty lo and it's for a boy! ;) the caterpiller is just perfect, it finishes off the lo!

Unknown said...

LOL, I was thinking the same thought as Mary-Ann but didn't want to say it.. ;p

Ruth said...

I'll have to have the mean mum tag just a while longer :)

That Mary-Ann chick will be the crazy cat lady of the neighbourhood in 30 years time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The little caterpillar sure is a cute touch :)

Carine

Barb said...

How awesome is this page?! I love the Jolee's sticker and the story behind the page. And the photos are spectacular, Ruth! Wow!