We spent most of Saturday afternoon carving pumpkins.
Ad made a cyclops,Ol wanted traditional and I got one that was beginning to go off.So I did what I did a couple of years ago faced with the same situation..........stars !!

Luckily it stopped raining in time for the boys to go out trick or treating,the sun tried to come out but since it was late,it gave off a weird light but at least it meant I got some pictures.

I stayed home to hand out treats but we only had 2 sets :(
Most of the kids around here have grown up and we are off the main street,so not a big surprise but we normally get more than 2 visits.
It does means I got left with a bowl full of chocolate,sitting there,looking at me....next year I'm buying peanut butter type candy and then there will be no temptation to scoff it all !!
Adam decided he wanted to be a dead baseball player ??!?! and Ol was a devil.....
border.jpg)
I hate that mask,I only bought it to copy for face painting but at the last moment he decided he wanted the mask and not face paint.I didn't argue since we'd already had a back and forth about horns and a tail and I'd won that one :)
I've got a couple of pages on the go,so hopefully back in the next day or two with those.

1 comment:
love your signature stars pumpkin and nice row of pics, i got a similar sunset photo too, it was a funny light wasn't it. of course a devil needs horns and a tail oliver, otherwise you would've just looked like a girl with a mask! ;)
Post a Comment