Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Time for a layout !

I created this one for the American Crafts blog challenge this week.
Create a fall layout using 2 or more AC products.
Which meant I got to use my all time favourite Autumn stripe paper .......


American Crafts Supplies:
Paper.......Merrymint 'Fudge' and The Goods 'Pumpkin Pie'
Thickers....Daydream
Rub-ons.....Hildi
Felt Flowers
Red and Yellow Brads in flowers

other Supplies:
cardstock...Bazzill,Photo Corners...Scenic Route,Brads...Heidi Swapp,Making memories and Unknown.

Oh and if it looks familiar it's because it's a lift of this one I made way back in January :)

3 comments:

famille1999 said...

Why mess with a good thing! :) Great looking layout Ruth. With your awesome talent in boh photography and scrap how could it go wrong? :) Good luck with the challenge. :)

Unknown said...

Lovely Ruth- perfect colours and I agree with Nath, if it works for ya, then why not re-use it? ;p
Good luck to you and Ms. Patti- both wonderful entries. I think you should have a pact that if either of you win, the other has to share... ;p

rocklady said...

i agree with both nathalie and mel that why mess with a good thing! i loooooooooooove it, the photos are great and the placement looks super. it's funny i have a lo sorta planned quite similar to this, hope it turns out as well!