It's been a good week.
I've been volunteering at the English library at the school(more of a cupboard than a library but it's better than nothing )and it's the only thing I can help out with since my French is useless :)
I got my hair cut/dyed,that felt good because it was waaaaaaaaaay overdue I was going to let my fringe(bangs)grow out since they got so long but I caved at the very last minute and got them short again.
Dealt with one sick son,who seems to be better now.
And I got the house organised some more and found some time to scrap.
Which leads me to this layout.
Which is a complete lift of the one I posted last Friday.
Why ? because I'm lazy and I liked it :)
Plus these picture have been sitting around since February and needed to be scrapped....
.jpg)
The colours are off,I tried my best in PS to correct them,the greens all match irl.
It feels good to be scrapping again,I did so little over the summer.
I just went to tally up what I had actually made,this year so far.To add to my running total,which at the end of May was 42 pages.
In June I made 6,July 1....1 guess July was busy !! August 3,September 2 and October 8,which brings the total to 62 layouts so far.
While I'm talking numbers,I'll leave you with the fact it's only 49 days until Christmas :) and yes I have already started my shopping !

2 comments:
oh the blues and greens are so nice, it was a great lo to lift and don't you hate when the colors don't look like they match when photographed or scanned when irl they do! ;)
I've finished mine! Yes you read it right. Your funny little disorgnised Norfolk mate is done. Finished. Voila!
Post a Comment