Monday, April 6, 2009

A layout

So as mentioned in my earlier post below here's my layout for this weeks AC blog challenge which was to use the Spring and Summer collection with the Backyard collection on a layout.

I didn't think I'd be able to participate this week, as I remember the Spring and Summer line being quite girlie and since I'd probably wouldn't get the chance to use it I restrained myself from buying any.Well seems I did buy one piece so with that one piece and 2 pieces from backyard I came up with this simple page......


Supplies are American Crafts:Paper...Spring&Summer(Teapot)Backyard(Drip and Boing),Letter Stickers..Remarks cardstock Stickers (Smokey Joes,Whistle Stop and Serendipty),Thickers...star shapes(giggles)Rub-ons...Mini Marks(Hildi)

Others:Cardstock... Bazzill,Pen...Pilot,0.1,Corner punch....EK Success

I've been waiting to scrap those pictures since last summer.I pulled my beloved cardstock stickers out for this one too and those new mini mark brown rub-ons which I've already made a huge dent in !

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love those little asterisks at the end of each strip! i must get back into scrapping, let alone challenges!

patti

Nathalie (famille1999) said...

Wow! Such a striking page Ruth! Love the touch with the asterisk too. I had a feeling of déjà vu when I saw this but then I remembered that those were part of your favorite pictures that you had been showing us lately. LOL

AnnC said...

You always add JUST the right touches to your layout. I looove this page, totally you, totally awesome.

Barb said...

Ruth, these are beautiful photos... such GREAT angles! And your page is perfectly YOU. I love the clean lines and the touches of blue.

(And yes, that's the exact same sheet of paper I bought from that line too... the only one that made it into my shopping basket! lol)

Anonymous said...

What an amazing layout !!!! Sooo beautiful !! And the pictures are great !!