Thursday, April 23, 2009

A layout

Later than I normally manage but here's my layout for this weeks AC blog challenge.The colours are a little off,I have a hard time photographing limey greens !

As I mentioned Monday,I've had these pictures printed and ready to use since last September,so glad I finally got round to scrapping them.Taken at our friends cottage last Labour day weekend,it was such a great weekend.


Supplies: American Crafts.....Paper,Christmas(bushels of fun),Spring&Summer(Teapot) and Backyard(Drip and Ribbit)....Thickers,Smoothie.....Rub-ons,Lauren......Journaling sticker and Chipboard stars.

Others:Cardstock....Bazzill and Making Memories letter stickers.

I think I have a severe case of rectangular right side-a-titus because my last 4 layouts have all been like this.......change is in order.

4 comments:

Nathalie (famille1999) said...

Just gorgeous! We probably are creatures of habit because I naturally tend to put my pictures on the right side and I have to make a conscious effort to put them on the left side every so often. LOL

Nicole said...

Love this, such an awesome design. LOL re photos on the right, I find I put ALOT on the left.

followed your link from the AC blog

xx

rocklady said...

i take turns, if i do one on the right, then i do one on the left or the bottom. love your square photos, fun lo!

Katie Paterson said...

I have officially fallen in love with all your layouts! Thank you so much for the inspiration!!!