The only 2 things that must get done are clearing the last of the leaves and getting my car into the garage,which always involves some clever maneuvering of 'stuff' ! !
On our way home last week we took a detour to Merrickville,what a lovely little town it is too.Turns out it was quite a detour,good job my husband loves me !! I'd found a store that sold barn stars,large ones....I've been on the hunt for a while.
So now this is attached to my house.........

and I love it :)
Since it's Friday and I'm trying to get back into posting a layout on Fridays here's a page from the crop the other weekend.......
.jpg)
I could have easily thrown this page away a number of times during it's creation.I was completely stuck on using that quote because it was so fitting for Ad and the star paper.
In fact if I had been home it would have been put on the 'to be finished....never pile' !!
Good job I wasn't as it turned out to be one of my favourites.

5 comments:
Glad to see you finally got your star!! Hope it brings you lots of luck too :)
I am so glad you didn't throw that page away it is great as always. Your boys always take a great picture - I can never get mine to look good, not for me anyway!!
Enjoy the easy weekend :)
omg, i felt so bad that you were having such a hard time with this one, even with all the extra help you were getting ;), but in the end it looks great, as always! :)
oh and the star looks wonderful!
That's a cool page Ruth! I love the bright clors and the quote fits very nicely. I like the barn star too. Sounds like a pretty fun place to check out!
It's wonderful... I love the colour combination and those teeny letter stickers are fabulous on this page. Great design, Ruth!
And yes, that star is awesome! So perfect!
Well it did start very quickly but indeed the finishing took a little long... ;) even though you did get some advice from the peanut gallery ;) it really is a beauty
Carine
Post a Comment