Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Layout !

Wow,I'm really good about getting photo's printed quickly but I never seem to scrap them until a long time after.
Not this week...I just finished up 2 Halloween 2009 pages with the help of this weeks challenge on the American Crafts blog :)
This one's Ad's and didn't look like this in my head but that often happens.
I had to make the question mark out of a K,the only letter that would work :)
The house is pop dotted and I added all the little star type rub-ons behind it.
I haven't exactoed (I know that's not a word)anything for a while,so it felt good to do that again.......


American Crafts Supplies:
Paper.......Halloween 'Wicked' 'scream' 'haunted'
Thickers....Jewelry Box
Rub-ons.....Minimarks 'Celebration Book 2'

Other supplies:Cardstock/edge...Bazzill,Mini Letter Stickers...Making Memories

2 comments:

rocklady said...

oh those stars are just perfect, love the jagged border and great exactoing! ;)

Unknown said...

Love this one Ruth! Great use of the AC.
I took zero H'ween photos this year. Bad Mom..