As promised below here's a layout........
It's another layout for the Friday challenges on the American Crafts blog.I don't really need an excuse to scrap with AC products but a challenge is as good a place as any to start a layout from.This week it was use the Craft Fair collection for a non girlie themed page........
Supplies are American Crafts....... Craft Fair Papers(Elenore Battington,Myrtle O'Seam,Pearl Bobbinhauser),Thickers(Eggnog),Rub-on Letters(Kate,minimarks) and Journaling Sticker.Cardstock,Bazzill and Heart sticker,October Afternoon.
Whipped this simple one up Friday afternoon before the boys came home from school.Oliver and the class mascot Harmonie.He was so excited to bring that bunny home,luckily it was Thanksgiving so we had plenty to write about on the page we had to do for the class book.
I wrote a little more journaling on the back explaining how I spent the weekend calling the bunny "Harmony" and Ol correcting me every time with "No Mummy it's 'am-mon-nee' remember you don't pronounce the H" !
OK well lots of little things going on this week,hoping the rain stops and we see some sun soon.

3 comments:
Your work is always so lovely, Ruth. I love this page and the story behind it. :)
I entered the AC challenge too. Love that it's a random draw. No pressure to produce masterpieces... just a lot of fun, which is EXACTLY how I want to approach scrapbooking these days! Yay! :)
Awesome page! Love all the chocolate brown! I don't think I'll have time to enter this one unless I manage to whip up something tonight! LOL
cute as a bunny, that page is ruth! i'm a bit behind on my comments since we were on the road for 3 days!
patti
Post a Comment