The only plus is it's rained so much there's no snow left on the driveway.............plenty everywhere else though.
Well I promised to post today but don't have much to say so I'll post a layout.
I have barely scrapped over the last couple of weeks but I'm itching to get started again and have one on my desk now.After my scrapping frenzy of January it tailed off in February and I only made 6 pages but I did manage one older layout in there.So my total for this year is 17 pages,not too bad.
So,this one's super simple and was inspired by this one .
OK,more layouts Friday on my normal layout day :)

3 comments:
another work of art ruth, love all the photos and their placement!
Love the photo arrangement of your layout, I have that paper too and it's really fun.
The weather this week sucks, you're right. But at least it's melting the snow, and at least it stays lighter for longer now.
Sunny here! ;0)
Post a Comment