Stupid Internet or really,stupid wireless !! Nothing more frustrating than seeing you're connected with a good signal and not being able to get your email connected or pages to load.
Now it seems to be perfect,everything is fast,strange !
Just in case I'll make it brief,here's my favourite page from last month.....
I used some older photo's,I made a mistake in the journaling because I wrote 11 but it's actually 12 years ago these pictures where taken,but decided to leave it(huge step for me !!) Looking at those pictures,part of me thinks it seems such a long time ago and another part thinks it seems like yesterday.......can not believe he'll be 13 and in high school so very soon.
I've been going through all my papers and if there's a line I've yet to use I've been making myself use it and that American Crafts above was one and this Basic Grey(mixed with a piece of paper I bought when I first started,that scrapworks brown/white dot) was another.........
I was so glad when that tooth fell out because Ol had been torturing me with how loose and wiggly it was for ages.I hate wiggly teeth !
All supply info I list on my flickr pages on the side there or here !
Off for supper at friends tonight,should be fun as always and then so far nothing planned for the weekend,except signing up the boys for summer sports.So we'll play it by ear,those are always the best.
All the warm/cold weather seems to have brought on the sniffles so I think I'm good for nothing other than a little scrapping this morning,plus I'm running out of pages to show !

6 comments:
Now that you've told me you post layouts on Fridays, I will be checking every week :) I absolutely adore these two pages...you have such a clean style!
Those are some great layouts Ruth.
I hate when my wireless does that! Do you have videotron? I find it cuts out when we get certain calls from cell phones or long distance. It's weird...
Love those AC papers !! and I totally get what you mean about the wiggly teeth, my kids like to torture me with them ;)
Carine
Awesome pages Ruth! Love the pointy edge at the top of the tooth one.
Teeth have been falling off left and right over at our house. 4 of them in less than two weeks. Teeth don't stay wiggly very long at our place! LOL
gorgeous los ruth, my fav is the bg one with those rich browns, and me being a bright color lover, go figure!
Your pages are just wonderful, Ruth. I love your clean designs and your stunning photos. :)
Your t-ball LO in the March/April issue of Simple is AWESOME too... congrats on that pub!
Post a Comment