Monday, March 9, 2009

What,Where ?

Did the last week go ? !

I had good intentions of posting here,Wednesday and then Friday but it didn't happen.I do aim to do that this week though and since I've written it I'd better stick to it !

Most of the week was spent tidying,sorting,as started last week and it went pretty well,still a couple of little things to do in Ad's room and a whole ton of stuff to do in ours but it's nearly there.
As we had to move the computer out,it meant going wireless,as I didn't fancy paying Videotron money to come and move the incoming point.It posed a few problems but it seems to be working fine now.
ETA.....no it's not fine,stupid thing keeps throwing me off all the time,grrrr computers :)

Boys are still off today,since it's a Ped day and with that lost hour yesterday I think they needed it as today was the first day they actually manged to sleep in.

Yesterday was gorgeous,Stuart even got a little sun burnt on his face since he spent most of it sitting on the back deck !! Managed to take a photo to enable me to change the header,buds forming on the neighbours tree,I was sick of seeing the snow up there.I needed something clean and fresh,I'd been searching all my old photo files last week but had nothing I could use so very glad of the opportunity yesterday !

This was how warm it was(for my English readers,to be outside in this type of clothing in march is marvelous)even if it was just one day. We went for a walk and just soaked it up.

He's dropping an apple core into one of the holes the little red squirrel uses under the snow ! Of course it cold,dull and snowy again today.

There was/is a tag going around on Facebook and blogs,25 things about me and I had made Mary-Ann post hers on her blog and promised to do the same but after getting stuck at about 20 and reading through it I decided nobody needed to know this stuff ! So sorry mate :)

OK,better get my backside into gear for the day,be back Wednesday with something,even if I have to make it up !

3 comments:

Mary-Ann said...

I can't beleive you're letting me down on the 25 things! Big fat hurumph. Glad you have finally managed to write something though - thought you were getting a bit lazy young lady!
Pic is lovely - bet you enjoyed the sunshine. We've had a sunny couple of days and it just makes everyone feel better.

Ruth said...

I know I'm sorry :( !! but I'm sure you know all about me anyway !

I will let you off this week under the circumstances (although you have time for Facebook !!!!!!) but don't you think it's about time you updated your own blog,show me some wonderful Devonshire countryside :)

rocklady said...

your new header looks great ruth and glad you had some good weather for a change! glad you updated too, too long between posts missy! miss you!