This room was tidy this morning.I took the picture of the least messy room,this is what is supposed to be Ad's new room by the weekend........
The house looks like a bombsite,piles of things waiting to be put in their new place.(Ikea trip with long list planned for tomorrow ) bags of clothes and toys to donate,hoping to drop that off tomorrow in town.Then I have a couple of piles of stuff set aside for friends.A huge container of the Brio railway track that I think I'll see if I can sell because Ol was never really that into it,like Ad was and it's taking up too much room.So it's four thirty and I'm having a well earned cup of tea and thinking I've had enough for today,that is after I've taken out the 2 bags of garbage and recycling I've accumulated.
This is what will be keeping me busy all week but I'll try and come back later in the week with some pages.

3 comments:
My whole house looks like that - all the time!
Where's your 25 things???
it seems so funny to come on here and see your header still a winter scene ;)!
your messy photo reminds me of oodles of re-organizations that i've done and then wonder why i started in the first place when it gets to this point, but eventually finish and feel great when it's done! keep your chin up ruth, when it's finished adam will be a happy camper and also make some other kids happy with the new toys they will benefit from your clean up!
You are brave :) I find I always get overwhelmed in the middle of projects like that, but it's soooo worth it in the end. Good luck with everything, I'm sure it will look and feel great once you're finished.
Post a Comment