Friday, March 20, 2009

It's here..........Spring !!

Yep it's officially spring today.....Woo Hoo.I am so,so,so pleased about this !
This year it really feels like it could be too ! Yes,it's a tad chilly out there this morning but the 2 week forecast is giving above average temperatures.It's also giving some rain,not too thrilled about that but at least it will wash away all the dirty,disgusting piles of snow that are still here.

So I had to quickly whip up a card for Mother's day,since it's Mothering Sunday in the UK this weekend.I had these papers left on my desk after I'd made a page,so used them to create this..............

Super simple but I think she'll like it !

What else ? Well since it's Spring and I'm all excited about plants and flowers,how about this double page that's in the current Creating Keepsakes magazine.....

The photo's ( that aren't very clear here,unfortunately,) were from Victoria day weekend last year at our friends cottage.

On the topic of my friends cottage as I've been sorting pictures for my favourites on my other blog I came across our dragonfly pictures that I've never posted,so I put those there too,just here ! in case you want to take a look !
Still flower/spring related,well sort of.....

A page from February.I don't think you can see the photo's that well but I loved them.The one in the bottom right has a dandelion seed on it and it's all covered in dew.This was one of those pages I just made because I loved the pictures.

Easy weekend ahead,weather's looking sunny so hopefully lots of fresh air and some BBQing,a little get together with some great girl friends on Saturday,should be fun :)

OK better stop wasting time on the computer and get my act together as I've got to get groceries and tulips !

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

two beautiful los and a lovely card which i'm sure your mum will love! have a great first day of spring my friend!

patti

Anonymous said...

Well Ruth, as always a beautiful card, I'm sure your mun will love it! The scrap pages and pictures are great too.... Oh I wish I had more time and a good camera rather than my point and shoot !!

P.S. Loved your recipes, will add them to my to try list
Enjoy spring, now it's finally arrived :)

Anonymous said...

Gooooorgeous ! and I saw them IRL ! :)

Carine

Mary-Ann said...

This is all very well but where's the recipe?

Anonymous said...

Wow, only you could make a beautiful LO about weeds! Wonderful stuff you produce in your little scrap space, Ruth. Your work is so inspiring!