I finished this one on Saturday but it's taken me all week to photograph it ! I really wanted to use the new AC Backyard papers and had this one pretty much planned out and ready to go.Then I saw the challenge on the American Crafts blog to use 3 different times of thickers on a page.Well I had one picked out already so added in two more and it was done............
Everything on the page is American Crafts and the Thickers are:
GIGGLES(super) EGGNOG(soaker)and SUBWAY (date)
So,another layout completed with older photo's,Ad's early years album is slowly filling up !
Back tomorrow with a couple more layouts.......

3 comments:
Great looking page Ruth! I love it! The blue pp, the scallop border and that cute journaling spot. I didn't have time to play along this time. I wanted to but I got sidetracked once again. LOL
i love that you are back to putting the date as a main element, such a cute lo, the pp is perfect and love the scallop and gatherings of embellishments!
This is fabulous! The white Thickers look so cohesive on the page. I wouldn't have guessed there were three different ones on the page, had I not followed the link from the AC blog! lol
Post a Comment