Anyway I'm here to post the layout I managed to squeeze in for this weeks American Crafts blog challenge to create a wedding layout with non-romantic themed products.
I really wanted to do this one as I have not scrapped any of my wedding photo's.We didn't have an official photographer,we just asked people to take photo's and send them us.........so I have this box full of pictures waiting for something to be done with them !
Well now I've done one......it's actually a loose lift of a page I had sitting on my desk !

American Crafts Supplies.....Paper:Craft fair(Edith Fitzbolt),Travel(reservation), Metropolitan (Billboard)
Thickers....Giggles(date),Smoothie(mr/mrs),Subway(&)
Rub-ons.....Minimark books(Accessories book 2 and 3,Spring&Summer book 1 and Celebrate book 2)
Other.....Cardstock:Bazzill
Fabric heart:Paper Valise
To make up for my pitiful blogging this week I aim to post everyday next week !

7 comments:
Sorry about my other comment it was full of mistakes. I was saying that I really like the fact that you made a wedding page without using wedding pps.This page is really cool and so the picture!!
Hey,Josee,don't worry I understood what you meant and your english is far better than my french will ever be :)
Aaaah Ruth, what a lovely photo. You looked so elegant on your wedding day. And this LO... well, it's super-elegant to match. :)
We got married in 1998 too. But as you might be able to tell by my AC challenge LO, we started off elegant but then wandered over to the tacky side by the end of the day! lol
great lo ruth, glad that you got to do this challenge since you didn't think that you would have time! what a funny coincidence, i used that red/white polka dot pp just the other day on a zoe lo! :)
LOVE this layout Ruth!!! Your favourite colour combo always works for you :)
Love, love, love it !!
I love that you don't only just crop your kids unlike me.
Carine
Post a Comment