I have a pile of ads I've ripped out over the years,hard to choose a favourite one so I went with the top one,which was this ......
and created this layout,using the top part as inspiration,the top pictures/colour blocks with words............
American Crafts products.......
Paper:Travel( Reservation),Kids(Red Rover),Play (?)
Thickers: Subway
Mini Mark Rub-ons: Laurel.
Other supplies.....Cardstock...Bazzill.
Another page with older photo's,hence the poor quality of the pictures (this one definitely looks better in real life) but at least Ad's younger years album is beginning to fill up. This one tells about when we first moved here we found a Loblaws on Jean Talon and every week when we'd go and get groceries Adam would get something painted on his face.........without fail !

4 comments:
I love it! I have to check some ads that I kept to try and participate too. It's funny how kids just love face painting! And when they don't have it done, they do it themselves! LOL Love the black polka dot pp as a background. :)
I always love to see your work,this is a great page again!
Josée(Harry)
love your page! I thought this was such a clever challenge too!
I ADORE that layout!!! Gosh you really have a knack of those simple yet striking pages!
Post a Comment