Friday, May 1, 2009

Regular blog posts will be back..........

...hopefully next week !

I'm still limiting my computer time regarding my arm/shoulder,so nothing to show or say really,except I haven't scrapped for nearly 2 weeks so hopefully I will get a page or 2 or 3 done this weekend.....in celebration of National Scrapbooking Day on Saturday (yes really there is such a day !) and it will probably flow into Sunday too............the boys are away for the weekend.

This weeks been a wash out regarding fitness..........I did so well last week,2 days of running and 1 class and this week couldn't do anything.So I will (fingers crossed) get back on it next week and stick to it.Hopefully the path markers will be put up soon and I can run my favourite route because it's amazing what difference they make to the cars whizzing past.

No page today but I'll leave you with all 30 images from my photo a day challenge I did this month with Patti.........better images can be seen on my other blog here. As making them all square cuts off some of the image it should click bigger !


Hopefully we'll do it again in June with some changes :)

3 comments:

Nathalie (famille1999) said...

Have fun on Saturday!!! Awesome pictures through the month. Congrats for not missing one day. :)

Unknown said...

love doing the challenge with you ruth, you inspire me to take better photos! :)

Nicci said...

Great photo's Ruth!! Look forward to your next post :)