Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday

This week sees the start of the boys sports seasons and they are well and truly getting underway.
Ol had his first soccer (it's taken me about 9 years to doing it with out thinking but I now call "football" soccer because it just got too confusing and when I referred to "football" as American football I'd get odd looks !).He had a blast and can't wait for his first game tomorrow,I hope the weather co-operates although it's not looking promising for the next few days.
Ad has his first baseball game Thursday....I think we will be eating dinner a lot at the park this year!

Well I scrapped yesterday but didn't finish my page so I'll post this one from I did on NSD..........

I'm not sure but I may have sorted out the poor image thing,although this one has come out a little dark but I'll take a little dark over fuzzy image.

And another shot from the garden,forget me nots are everywhere......

OK got to get on my bike......... to my first class in 4 weeks,hopefully my arm is fully rested but I know I am going to ache tomorrow :)

2 comments:

rocklady said...

i absolutely love that lo ruth, the colors are just so perfect together, and love forget-me-nots even though they grow into the grass! ;)

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I should be so lucky to get a picture like that of my boys !! I hate you ! ;)