I have got to get back on and keep to my fitness plan.So as soon as the boys were on the bus I went out aiming to run and I felt good,it was warm....a little too warm,should have put shorts on ! and my legs felt good, my lungs didn't feel like exploding but my shoulder let me down.............I use my arms quite heavily when I run ............in a sort of propel me forward and make this over faster sort of way ! So at 3 km I stopped and walked it, briskly.....damn.Looks like being a couple of looooong walks this week,or maybe I'll try cycling see how that feels....I will not give up :)
Anyway despite that,what a beautiful start to the week not a cloud in the sky and what a fun weekend.This is what my dining room normally looks like..........
This is what it looked like Sunday morning (sorry had to make do with my p&s camera for this one)......... after a full days scrapping on Saturday !
Yes my boys left and my girlfriends came,bright and early.
We scrapped,talked,ate,drank,laughed and even managed a walk....and we were all fairly productive.I set myself a fairly low tally of being happy with 2,ecstatic at 3 and actually produced 4 with a fifth one started....not bad at all.My shoulder felt great so obviously scrapping must help so I think that's what I should pop off now and do..........I just saw that the AC blog challenge this week is an ad challenge,always something fun to do so I think I might try that.
With all the scrapbooking talk I'll leave you with a page,it's not from this weekend,I still have to photograph those.This is an old one from last September based on this sketch.....I don't think I ever posted it online.

4 comments:
Perfect papers for this LO Ruth! I'm glad that you girls had fun last weekend! :) I'm probably going to try the AC blog challenge too this week. Since I'm supposed to do a layout every day, might as well do them for a good cause too. LOL
Have a great week!
Cool paper Ruth, great LO..... You are better than me at running!! I might have managed 4 miles but I can't breath, chest goes tight.... Very unfit :)
I really like the way you work,this page looks great!
love the travel line for those pics, super lo ruth or should i say 'V'!!! ;)
i didn't see you take that 'after' shot, cool idea! :)
Post a Comment