The main reason was because they made me cringe whenever I looked at them.Everything else I've ever made I could live with but these 2 just bugged me......badly.
I remember making them in late 2006,I made them on the same day and I think maybe I was possessed for a few hours by some tilty weird angled bizarre paper cutting demon because these pages weren't my style at all.
Anyway the deal I made with myself was I had to re do them as quick as possible,turn them into a simple design and re-use the photo's,titles and embellishments.....I actually enjoyed doing it and it certainly felt good to rip those pages apart.
I thought I'd post the results.........I was sure I had the original pages photographed but I don't and really if I did I don't think I would have had the courage to post them :)
I had to trim these photo's down because I had cut 2 of them on a really weird angle but luckily I managed to hid some of that under the chipboard photo corners.All I added was the scalloped trim in the original paper and all the cardstock,everything else was on the original.............not a favourite but I've always loved those photo's of Ad.....they look washed out here but they aren't. Next.....
Again,everything here,title, journaling water drop things and the date were off the original page all I added was the scalloped edge and BG paper for the border.This one was harder as the title letters had left some marks on the photo's so I had to place things to try and cover that up,I actually quite like this one !
OK back Friday with some new pages.

3 comments:
well i wish i could see the originals! ;) they are both cute but the second one is my favorite.
Oh patti,no you don't :) !!!!!
Great redos... these are fabulous! And yes, I'm with you... having my favourite photos on poorly designed pages would drive me CRAZY. :P
Post a Comment