Friday, May 15, 2009

Unofficial start to summer and some layouts !

Well it's been a great start to the day so far and it's still early.
I got up at 6 and went for a run,got home as Stuart was leaving,the boys were still sleeping,it's a ped day.So I started on the laundry,baked some cookies and tidied up a little and it's still not even 8.00am !

Anyway,some layouts and thanks for all the comments on last Fridays post they are very much appreciated :)
Sorry to say these pages have nothing to do with summer......both I made back in April......

It's called first snow in case you can't read it.My pictures don't seem to come out very well on here,they look fine on my screen but not on blogger.I messed up the title,I had to improvise a bit with cutting up a rub on !

Here's a Halloween page.....

I finally got to use that making memories paper I bought last year.

Here's a birthday card I made for a friend.......
I forgot to mention on Monday, that last Friday we saw our first hummingbird of the year.......smack bang on the same date as last year.......we've seen them all week mainly in the morning and evenings.....

No pictures yet this year,the mornings and evening aren't light enough for getting good pictures........and I should give credit to Stuart for having the patience to stand wait for this shot.

This weeks gone really fast and I am really looking forward to this long Victoria day weekend,the unofficial start of summer,it should hopefully include

  • some long walks
  • lots of photo taking
  • family time
  • wine........funny how this one always creeps in there :)
  • games and reading
  • hanging out and relaxing
  • maybe some fishing
  • some more planting

Here's hoping the weather co operates and I'll be back with Tuesday with a photo heavy post I'm sure.

Have a good one :)

2 comments:

rocklady said...

well what a fun long post with everything but the kitchen sink!!! ;) love the first lo best, (i feel a scraplift coming on) and don't you love those mornings that you get so much done so early. great hummingbird photo stuart! have fun this weekend!

Barb said...

I love your LOs... you have such a beautiful style. And the humming bird photo is awesome. Wow!

I hope you're enjoying your long weekend. :)