Monday, May 25, 2009

I said......

I'd post everyday this week....mmmmmmmm!

OK I'll start with this weekend,which was great,the weather was nice so we got lots done outside.

  • Wonderful,fun dinner Friday night to celebrate a friends "special" birthday.
  • Finished planting up the veggies and seeds.
  • Cut the grass
  • More weeding.
  • New way of cooking/marinating ribs......yum :)
  • Dinner with friends last night......where Stuart decided it was time to use their pool for the first time this year............even my boys went in......not for long but they went in !!!
  • We didn't have time to get the nets up on the gazebo though but I might attempt that on my own this week because the mosquitoes are driving me crazy...........and they are huge,nasty evil devils this year !

I don't like to post without a picture so these are a few I took around the garden yesterday......

I have a couple of varieties of these....I love them and they just take care of themselves and keep coming back bigger and bigger.

This is probably a little over exposed but I liked it anyway,I don't remember planting this colour so I'm not sure if it's reverted back to it's original but I don't care as it's super pretty and had seeded it's self quite nicely around the garden !


Oh my peony buds............not long before these beauties open.

I didn't do any scrapping but I am going to do some today in between doing the laundry.There is one good side to sharing my space with my washer and dryer. Since it's sunny and windy out there it's a good day to do all the bed linens............nothing better than getting into a bed with fresh air dried sheets !

I have a new punch I am dying to use and a pile of pictures ready and waiting.

So back tomorrow ............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love all your pink shots ruth! thanks for the compliments from you and stuart on my hummer, coming for you both, it's a real compliment since you are both like a couple of pros!!! ;)

patti

Barb said...

Sooooooo pretty. Your photos are just lovely, Ruth. Your garden looks like a little slice of heaven.