Ran 5.75KM with a change of route to add a few more inclines in :) I'll stick to this one for the next week or so before adding more distance.
A few things on the to do list this weekend
- Ad has a baseball game
- Trip to a museum....haven't done that in a while
- We have to cut the grass at some point....if it ever dries out
- Movie night...these tend to get disrupted during the summer,unfortunately.
- Wine :)
- Some scrapping,since I have a pile of recent pictures sitting here ready and waiting
So onto a couple of layouts.
My last Halloween page,that I created back in April,another one with my favourite colour scheme,the little bats are pop dotted..........
Leading nicely onto this one ! My black on black layout.......
Pictures from my younger years ! I'm trying to do a few pages with some older pictures of myself,just for fun. I really enjoyed making this page,I don't think it shows up as well online but never mind.Have a good weekend.
ETA....I added my current play list to my post on Wednesday.

8 comments:
Hey Ruth! Wow I feel so out of the loop with your blog! I love the new pages - those pictures of you when you were younger are priceless. I'm glad you're really enjoying running. I know I wouldn't be able to do it. But I can totally relate to the way a good playlist can give you the extra push you need! What do you have on there anyways?
i agree, your los are much better irl ruth, especially that black on black one, i love it! :)
Love your LO's Ruth, and well done on the running.... Can't beleive you actually run more than me now although we are planning on going for a run in the morning before it gets to hot!! Not ran for about 3 weeks :(
You always make the best Halloween pages Ruth! I love how you can take your favourite colour combo and make it look different every time. If you didn't mention it, I wouldn't ever notice that it's another red/black/white layout, I just notice how awesome they are!
Oh wow, I love your pages, Ruth! They are such classics, and you have a clever little design trick on every single one. Those pictures of you... they're GREAT. I love that you're scrapping them. :)
I loved your black on black, thought it was too cool that it actually worked and you made it look gorgeous... Thank God you lost the look ;) you're much prettier now :)
Carine
Look at that old 40 year old broad sucking up to you... ;)
So true, but so funny to see the phases you went through. Great creepy pages dear!
Er.... Don't you still look like that??? That's the picture I have in my head anyway!
Post a Comment